Friday, March 26, 2010

Earth Hour: Fumble Around in the Dark Tomorrow

Just a reminder that tomorrow, March 27 is Earth Hour Day.  Earth Hour calls for everyone to unplug between 830p and 930p.  Turn off those lights, unplug that computer, fire up those candles, and read a (mother bleeping) book!  (that link is TOTALLY NSFW)

Unfortunately, Mama will not be actively participating (although I will do better about turning off all the lights before I leave the house).  I've got 9:00p tickets for the 10 Minute Plays at the Humana Festival for that night.  And well, Actors participating in Earth Day would be... awkward.

I would really enjoy participating in this event, if I had somebody special to celebrate it with.  If that were the case, I would have changed the title of this entry to "Fun-mble."  

No comments: